Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Catch-up No. 14

Fourteenth Installment 16 Nov. 2009:

I have let go of a large hunk of anxiety today. I saw Doc J, the one who does my OMT. She has agreed to be my interim doc until I get set up with a new one who is coming in Dec. THIS is a HUGE relief to me as I needed advice/direction on several things which she addressed, today. I will still take xanax at bedtime for a little while longer as it is really working for me as far as sleep is concerned. I had cut back to 1/2 pill over the weekend as I didn't know when I would be able to get a refill, but 1/2 really didn't do much. I think that lack of sleep really didn't help this weekend, at all, so I expect the next few days to improve. I will also be seeing the therapist on Wed. and we will talk about depression etc. then. Just knowing I have a doc to rely on makes me feel so much better.

I have also decided to cut myself some slack and not worry about getting the 50,000 word novel done in Nov. I am up to about 23,000 words; should be at least to 30,000 by now. Not sure i have it in me this time to finish that quickly, so...if I do, I do, if not, it's okay. I did it in 2006 & 2008. Maybe I was supposed to wait and only do it on even years...2010, here I come.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment